Thread: The WR position
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #23
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post

And besides i think the 1st round picks always go to the D now and a wade pick
I dont know where they would use a #1 right now .... I really believe need to see how FA plays out first because they may have to cut someone loose because of the cap .... They have quite a few FA's this coming offseason.

But looking at the defense as currently constructed , I dont see a lot of holes. An upgrade at NT , maybe.

Looking at the offense ..... I see the OL not getting it done in the run game , sure they are 8th in the NFL in total rushing yardage , but they are in the bottom third in terms of avg per rush. We've seen Foster tackled for a loss or a very limited gain far too many times this season ....

As much as they rely on the running game to set up everything they do .... they need to improve that avg per carry.

They might be able to get a value pick late in the round as OG's , even the top tiered dont tend to get picked until the end of the round (tho there are exceptions).

OG , RT , ILB , CB , NT ... in no particular order are what I'd be looking to solidify in the coming draft (again , this is without FA).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote