View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012   #6
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NE TE Gronk possible broken forearm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I've been saying for years now that BB is a freaking arrogant id!ot the majority of the time. The guy hasn't been able to fix that horrible defense in NE for years now spending the majority of draft picks on defense, and he constantly leaves his starters in games when they are way ahead. He still had Tom Brady and Welker in there when they had 52 freaking points!! The Patriots have success every year, because Tom Brady is able to get it done with all types of different weapons year in and year out. If Brady doesn't have a perfect game practically their defense gives up the game. BB is not this genius HC that people tout him as. He's got Tom Brady and Tom studies teams even more then BB does from what BB has stated himself. Why in the world would you keep a weapon like Gronk in at the end of the game like that??

BB just ****ed his whole team up just because he wanted to run up a score more for his own ego.
Can't discredit what you say here Tex but they've still got a pile of weapons in their arsenal. I think they'll miss Gronk but still be able to be more than (or is it then? competitive until he comes back.

I agree though that BB seems to be a little on the arrogant side.

He seems pretty cool off the field in the NFL specials though I don't know exactly how much they're staged and/or scripted.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote