View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #30
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
I said there is a REASON they are not starters. I will spell that reason out for you if you can't quite put your finger on it. The reason is the coaching staff believes they are not more ready to execute the gameplan more than the starter. I for one have more faith in the coaching staff than you. Like I said win the game first quit getting ahead of yourself its 14-7 now. Nobody is resting until the superbowl is won!
SB, after today's game, isn't that kind of talk a little premature?

LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote