View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #5
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Out of market fans -- NFL Replay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Why you say out of mkt fans? Will NFLN not replay this in Houston?? My Dish Network TV guide (Houston area) has the generic description for that time slot; doesn't say which teams will be shown...

you sure about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I'm sorry. Poorly worded. The game was not shown in many markets today, for example... the state of Texas outside of Houston all showed the Dallas game. We are going to be able to see the game now! I read the gameday thread already and it sounds like I missed an awesome game today.
Houston fans that live there think they own the place.