View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #32
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1371 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Moon wasn't pulled for the backup. He played the entire game. But rather than call more passing plays in order to get Moon the record in the closing minutes, the coaches rightly decided to run out the clock.
Ah. Well my Dad does seem to have selective memory. Thanks for clearing that up.

I know some folks will downplay this accomplishment because we got an extra possession in overtime. But posting HISTORIC numbers, I should think, would quiet some doubts people have about Matt Schaub's ability to carry this team to victory. He might not post 400 yards every week, but he sure as hell seems to come through when it counts.
SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote