View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #31
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
That's before my time. But my Dad tells me that Moon got pulled for the backup early in the 4th quarter of that game, and that he would have easily broken the record if they'd let him stay in. So basically, Warren Moon holds that honor with 3 quarters of work. Amazing.
Moon wasn't pulled for the backup. He played the entire game. But rather than call more passing plays in order to get Moon the record in the closing minutes, the coaches rightly decided to run out the clock.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote