View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #29
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
That's before my time. But my Dad tells me that Moon got pulled for the backup early in the 4th quarter of that game, and that he would have easily broken the record if they'd let him stay in. So basically, Warren Moon holds that honor with 3 quarters of work. Amazing.
The ole chuck and duck (run and shoot) was fun to watch .... but I'll never forget that damn Barfalo game they lost after leading .... 35-3 in the 3rd quarter .... Not to mention it was the Bills backup QB Frank Reich and not Jim Kelly under center.

That led to .... the hiring of Buddy Ryan and this incident

Buddy Ryan: f luck your chuck and duck.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote