View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #28
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1371 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I remember watching the Oilers game against the Chiefs when Moon threw for 527. Seems like the Oilers let up at the end and got the win and did not make an effort to break Van Brocklin's record which I think Moon would have easily done.
That's before my time. But my Dad tells me that Moon got pulled for the backup early in the 4th quarter of that game, and that he would have easily broken the record if they'd let him stay in. So basically, Warren Moon holds that honor with 3 quarters of work. Amazing.
SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote