View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #24
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub #2 all time, passing yards in a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What, you think this just means all is forgiven of Kubiak???

We got the win, but damnation Kubiak went back and forth all day long...doing things that made sense (causing us to succeed), then deviating from it (causing us to suck). It was the most wish washy playcalling day I have seen in a long, long time.

The determination of our guys out there, and a bit of the Jags losing their nerve in important moments, saved our asses today.

Whether it is Dennison or Kubiak or both, I don't know, but this game and the GB game are the only two games I've seen our defense play a bit "off." This thing of the Texans' offense kicking back and sort of sleepwalking, it happens too often. We're a great team, though, and the leadership by Schaub & his offense is what is willing this team to victories.

Schaub is QB of the year, IMO. Period.
If it's on Kubiak's shoulders when the team and HIS players fail, then he should also get credit when the team and his players succeed. It should not be, "Schaub won despite Kubiak, but Kubiak is the head coach, so he is to blame for the losses". Just like Kubiak was responsible for the defensive woes with Frank Bush and company, but has zero to do with our defense this year or last.

I'm not saying all is forgiven, please understand that. I'm saying that win or lose, Kubiak deserves both credit and blame, but not all of it in either case.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote