View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #972
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
This angers me. Especially when watching the Pats game and I can hear their adjustments over the tv. Not much of a home advantage if the home crowd makes it difficult for our team to adjust. #Stupidity
I noticed that too; but it's hard to blame those fans. We made play after play in the sugar huddle, they can't help cheering and the noise couldn't die down soon enough. The closed roof didn't help.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote