View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #16
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 143924 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
arggghhh just got back from the game Crowd was Nutz and dumb at the same time ....(Making nosie rushing the offensive ) but whatever shows they care LOL
This angers me. Especially when watching the Pats game and I can hear their adjustments over the tv. Not much of a home advantage if the home crowd makes it difficult for our team to adjust. #Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote