Thread: The WR position
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #4
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Is anyone else worried about the WR corps we have on the team? I thought LeStar Jean would at least come close to Jacoby's production, but I saw him make one play today and little else.

I'm happy that Keshawn Martin stepped up today, the kinds of returns he made are what we've been missing this season and he's slowly gaining Schaub's trust and a place in this offense. However, he hasn't been the guy we've been wanting, a speedy receiver who could stretch the field and take pressure off AJ.

Also, I love AJ. 10th season and still a beast.
Not to mention that Posey can't even get onto the field. I am wondering if we are going to get anything out of Jean. Martin shows some promise, but I was at the game and I saw him not get much separation on his corner. I'm hoping someone emerges from those 3. I'm giving them more of a leash since they have 2 good WRs ahead of them and a whole host of TEs who account for a large part of our offense.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote