Thread: J jo
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #15
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: J jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
The best game to do it is one that doesn't have the best WR in the game matching up against us.

Still, I am intrigued at the prospect of Kareem shadowing Calvin all day. I don't think he'll necessarily come out on top, but I still want to see how far he's come.
What he means is that this game is not as meaningful as a game against an AFC opponent since it wont factor into any tie breakers if any are required.

Sure its nice to win them all .... but if you could pick and choose , this and the Packers game dont mean near as much in the grand scheme as those W's against the Ravens and Bronco's.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote