View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #7
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans-Jags and NFL History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Matt Schaub owns 2 of the top 15 passing performances of all time.
I am still surprised when I hear the Schaub haters. The guy is not Peyton or Brady. If you didn't watch the game today and just heard that Schaub had 527 yards, 5 TDs and his team won, a QB rating above 100 you probably would think he had a great game. I am amazed (mostly by the post-game radio callers) who just wanna hate on Schaub.

It's good to know that we can win games in multiple ways. If our defense has an off game at least we have a QB who can throw it and bring us from behind.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote