View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #22
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

To piggyback Herv's thoughts ....

After watching this offense all season , I had to wonder how they would perform in a two minute situation where they absolutely had to score a TD.

They have been methodical for the most part. I wondered if that offense was capable of going 4-5 wide and spreading it out .... while maintaining protection for Schaub since they use so much play action under normal circumstances to keep him clean.

They did what they wanted when they went 5 wide on that next to last drive in regulation ..... I was impressed.

AJ had a monster day but ..... I think the unsung hero of this game was .... Garrett Graham with 8 catches 82 yards and two scores.

9 Texans recievers had receptions today .....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote