View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #107
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
If hell does freeze over and the Jags some how win, I want hear a lot of whining from you Texan fans! Remember, these are professional football players, any given Sunday can happen! All I hope for, is a competive game Sunday! If the Jags can hang w/Texans, that will mean a lot to me....the blow outs are the killers! Here's to a good game and no injuries.
You should be very proud. Your boys scared the bejeezus outta us.

oh and note to your coaching staff: put Gabbert on IR and start Chad Henne the rest of the season. Now.