View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #1603
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady.Gaga.3000 View Post
I saw it coming. As soon as AJ caught that ball into FG territory, I knew Kubes was gonna go ultra conservative. Why not keep attacking for a better percentage FG? We had 2 timeouts. I know I wasn't the only one who saw that coming. Someone back me up here. Settling for a long FG even pre-false start.
That we made the FG (the pre-false start one) tells me it was the right strategy.

By the way, what would you have called? End zone shot? Stretch play? Screen? Did you NOT see the Jags going back into deep zone protecting against the deep ball? What would you have called?