Thread: J jo
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #10
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: J jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
The best game to do it is one that doesn't have the best WR in the game matching up against us.

Still, I am intrigued at the prospect of Kareem shadowing Calvin all day. I don't think he'll necessarily come out on top, but I still want to see how far he's come.
I say it's the best game to do it because it has almost no implications on the playoffs for us. An NFC matchup is a game we can lose. I do have confidence in Jackson to at least minimize the damage.

I mean, it's not like we're about to play the colts without Joseph.
That would be bad!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote