View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #11
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gut Check Game.....Good for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Has anyone else read the opinion that's been kicked around that the Texans haven't come back on anybody or had to win any games with last second drives/late heroics? I have seen that stated a couple of times online but can't remember where so don't expect a link. What I'm saying is that I agreed with those opinions and was wondering when we'd see the team pull it together and come back on someone or win in a tight game. I didn't expect it from the Jaguars (Outstanding game by the way Jaguars. Bravo!) but I knew it was coming and it was needed.

Games like these and last week against Chicago make football teams believe they can beat anybody and come back in any situation. This was a scary game but good for us in the long run.
of course there will still be naysayers with the "Yeah, but it was just the Jags..."

to them I will answer, "up yours".
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote