View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
My favorite part was on the last play off the game, the two Young olmen well down field blocking after the texans had used something approaching 100 snaps of the ball.
Newton and Jones, right?

Yeah, the Jags blew the playcall decision badly. When two OL are that far down the field, you know you just aced the test right there.

I knew as soon as that ball was thrown we were straight money. I was yelling "Go to your home! Go to your hooome!"

Remember when the Rams did that to us in overtime a long time ago? WR screen and he took it to the house. Game over. Nice to be on the other side of those tracks for a change.