View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #963
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
My wife went into our bedroom in the 3rd quarter to left me alone (I'm grumpy when we are losing/lose). Guess she was really tired because she's still sleeping even after me yelling after AJs TD. Good thing my son was already up from his nap.
Mine was happy watching the game with me. She wasn't in earlier. She loves excitement I guess LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote