View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #931
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I kept saying throughout the whole 4th qtr. that the Jags don't have the nerve to finish us off. In years past, that was the TEXANS who would choke it away.

I had a feeling the entire game. Now, I will admit that when Schaub threw the pick in OT that I had a split second of doubt. But I just knew we'd stone them 4 and out anyway. It just didn't feel right, it wasn't going to end with us losing.

This year is magical. Destiny. It's like what Notre Dame is doing right now. It;s fated.
Psssh, I had doubt most of the game! When Schaub threw the INT I was done.

I am so glad the defense held, and Johnson got that awesome moment.

That moment will be replayed in our history for many years to come!

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote