View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #937
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Let's not forget, also, that for most of their existence, the Texans were the other guys on the field -- who couldn't finish, who found ways to lose games that seemed to be in their grasp. We should just be glad we're on the other side of the ledger now.

Better to find a way to win in a subpar performance than to find a way to lose when you were the better team for most of the game.
I kept saying throughout the whole 4th qtr. that the Jags don't have the nerve to finish us off. In years past, that was the TEXANS who would choke it away.

I had a feeling the entire game. Now, I will admit that when Schaub threw the pick in OT that I had a split second of doubt. But I just knew we'd stone them 4 and out anyway. It just didn't feel right, it wasn't going to end with us losing.

This year is magical. Destiny. It's like what Notre Dame is doing right now. It;s fated.