View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #24
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Unlikely Scenarios That Cause A Jaguars Victory This Weekend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Here's where we list out all the ridiculous circumstances that would have to take place for the Jaguars to actually beat the Texans this Sunday.

I'll go first:

1. Mexico invades Texas, instead of sending any sort of military the governments involved decide it would be much easier to just send the Bulls on Parade to run them back out of town. Of course, they would be successful but they can only dominate one team per week so the Jaguars would win by forfeit.
I hope you feel ridiculous now. Don't ever jinx us like this again. Richard!!!