View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #293
sandmanx
Veteran

Rep Power: 1707 sandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

No offense taken, I don't have a DVR so I only see whatever the network shows. After the initial play I started typing and looking at my laptop, so i didn't see the replay if they even showed it.

Schaub has been good at limiting mistakes this year. The last few years he was good for 2-3 "why did he throw that" throws a game, I don't see many bad throws at all this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Just wanted you to know I meant nothing personal. I am guilty a lot of times of thinking "Why the hell did he do that right there???" then re-watching it and seeing that there was something that caused the play to get screwed up.

Schaub is trying to limit mistakes, which he's done fairly well this year. I think his foot injury has given him a lot of time to think about this season, what it takes for him to lead us to a title.
sandmanx is offline   Reply With Quote