View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #281
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmanx View Post
Good point, I didn't even look to see if Schaub was getting pressured, and it's easy to complain while I'm sitting on my couch.
Just wanted you to know I meant nothing personal. I am guilty a lot of times of thinking "Why the hell did he do that right there???" then re-watching it and seeing that there was something that caused the play to get screwed up.

Schaub is trying to limit mistakes, which he's done fairly well this year. I think his foot injury has given him a lot of time to think about this season, what it takes for him to lead us to a title.