View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #270
sandmanx
Veteran

Rep Power: 2264 sandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respectedsandmanx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Good point, I didn't even look to see if Schaub was getting pressured, and it's easy to complain while I'm sitting on my couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Well, that was Schaub trying to not take a sack and cost us a FG try.

There was a pass earlier where he "overthrew" OD down the field, but there was a safety who was about to completely obliterate OD if Schaub had thrown it to the spot where OD could've caught it.

IMO, Schaub saved OD a massive headache on that play.

A lot of times I think people don't understand the ramifications of some things out there. Not every play can be easily dissected by us fans.
sandmanx is offline   Reply With Quote