View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #191
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm glad you're not mad, GP
It was only a matter of time before several things happened:

1. An offense scored a TD on our defense. Check.

2. Kareem Jackons gets thrown at AND beaten by a WR. Check.

3. Gary would have to coach with a deficit staring him in the face. Check.

Other things that have happened, that are GOOD, and have needed to happen:

1. Forsett owning his snaps and making big runs. Check.

2. Rookie WRs making plays (Martin's TD grab and his good return just now). Check.

3. Someone other than OD making clutch plays (Thor). Check.

Yeah, people need to calm down. I don't see us dropping this game today. Maybe getting a little roughed up, but that builds character. Jags are like any other team in the NFL...they got pride. They won't lay down.

Need a 3 and out here, or a turnover, which I think is coming. Wade will adjust. He always does. And he usually adjusts quickly.