View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #25
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 811 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Well Tom brady was a back up at one time, matt schaub, brooks reed, to many current starters to name used to be back ups. Just cause your a back up dont mean you cant play with the "current" starters. Kind of a dumb answer TBH, just saying.
I said there is a REASON they are not starters. I will spell that reason out for you if you can't quite put your finger on it. The reason is the coaching staff believes they are not more ready to execute the gameplan more than the starter. I for one have more faith in the coaching staff than you. Like I said win the game first quit getting ahead of yourself its 14-7 now. Nobody is resting until the superbowl is won!
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote