View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #186
TexansJohn 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 0 TexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansJohn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adrian Peterson arrested in Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm trying to figure out if this was dropped because it was bogus 100% or just nifty maneuvering by a great lawyer.

Sorry, I just won't accept the idea that Adrian Peterson did nothing to warrant the situation. We're living in an age where everybody practically gets a sympathy vote on everything, i.e. reelection of a really, REALLY bad President.
I used to think the way you did until it happened to me. Our crime? We were driving in the aftermath of Rita in a banged up car and were stopped. My buddy, who was driving, had a conceal-carry license.

Though we did not get arrested (as we did NOTHING worng), the cops put us in the back of their vehicle while they completely searched his car....and stole his $400 "hurricane" cash!!!

Yes, I too was one that used to always believe a policeman's testimony in the court was always true and that the defendant was lying. I no longer believe that after my experience. Not that I think that ALL policemen are bad, but I do know that some police officers collude with one another and are corrupt.

In this instance, I have to give the benefit of the doubt to AP.
TexansJohn is offline   Reply With Quote