View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #22
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans’ Owner McNair Has Game Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I've only seen the Aramark issued trichinosis dog. I try to steer clear of the food at Reliant, eating prior to the game. If absolutely necessary, I'll eat a Papa John's cheese pizza or a pretzel. Haven't gotten ill from those...yet.
I avoid the food entirely. Not going to pay eight bucks for a .25 cent dog. Have to every once in awhile for the kids but yuck. Even the pretzels are slag. What do they do, cook those things a few weeks in advance and then let them dry out before serving them? You can't get enough mustard on them to make them moist.