View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #20
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/18. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
This will be our first shut out game, I think!!

38-0 Texans
You mean the first shutout this season? The Texans shutout the Jags in 2005 and the Titans in 2010.

I will be shocked if TJ isn't taking snaps in the 4th quarter of this game. The Texans defense hasn't allowed a offensive TD in 9 quarters. I don't see Blaine Gabbert breaking that streak. The Texans should be able to name their score.