Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #72
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Incredible.

Thanks for posting that video GHF. What I found the most impressive? The play where Manziel forces a fumble, gets back up, and tackles the guy who recovered the fumble. He is Mr. Energy. He just never stops playing hard.

Johnny Football!!! And this year, perhaps he is Johnny HeisManziel.
I agree on the most impressive play on that video. When it happened, I couldn't believe it.

Last night, he even attempted an extra point. Sadly he missed, but it was so funny that he tried. The whole team was laughing at him.