View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012   #39
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

I'm a pretty objective guy. I'm not a Kool-Aid drinker. Hell, as a parent, my kids know they will get the straight, no kidding, honest brutal truth from me. Yes, you suck. It's time to move on to something else.

But. With this team. I have always had hope, even in the worst of times. In 2006 the sports bar I frequented felt so bad for me that at the end of the season they bought me a cake. It was so bad that at one point I hung with Bengal fans because we both were wallowing in our own teams mediocrity.

And now I've lost track of what point I was trying to make... Sunday night in Okinawa, too much beer.