View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A good read found on TC's blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I found myself in agreement with this comment posted after the interview/article:

Wade is certainly one of the best defensive coordinators of our time. What he has done in Houston is nothing short of phenomenal.
Yeah, Wade is one of the best defensive minds of our time. I happen to think Kubiak is one of the best offensive minds as well. As far as I am concerned I could give a crap about who is better and just be glad to have both.