View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #22
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Not possible to make GP happy, or score 21 points in the first quarter? I admit, both are uphill climbs, but they can be done.
Okay, I'll concede the 21 pts in the first qtr thing... I mean, Arian can bust a long one for six on the first drive, A.J. or O.D. can catch a long bomb on a play action for the second one, then the third one can be our standard 6-8 play drive. All that can be done in one qtr...

But the making GP happy part....
I dunno.....
We can put a man on the moon or land rovers on Mars but certain things - like exceeding the speed of light or making GP happy - are simply beyond current technology.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote