Thread: Oregon vs USC
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #16
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oregon vs USC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
Has there ever been a more over-hyped bunch of qbs then usc's? I will give them carson pre injury but other than that you have bench talent and sanchez who for whatever reason gets multiple seasons to show no improvement.

It's obvious bark will be drafted way higher than he should be, and I predict qb2 or qb3 for his future.
In general I'd would rather stay away from offensive USC players with the exception of OL.

Barkley will get picked high, but same thing I felt about Sanchez and Leinart, most likely a product of talent around them and a mediocre conference.

I wouldn't touch ANY USC QB with a first round pick.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote