View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Not possible.
Our offense is built to control the clock so at most we'll have two possessions in the first stanza. The first will eat up 7-8 minutes and the second possession will take nearly as long and leak into the second qtr.

And I don't think we'll start playing fast break (no huddle) football with another game only four days later. Kubiak will likely try to minimize the number of snaps against the Jags by slowing the game down or resting starters in the second half. Neither of those scenarios point to running the no huddle.
just my
That was the reason I gave when GP said he wanted to see the Texans score 21 points on offense 3 or 4 times a year.

But like Thorn said, it might happen once in a blue moon so why not now?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote