View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texas H.S. Football playoffs.

I went to the LaPorte/Pasadena Memorial game today, which LaPorte won 29-21. Saw a couple things I've never seen before. LaPorte had a 45 yd penalty called on them, and Memorial has a female kicker. I have to admit I got a good laugh out of the penalty. Those boys learned real fast not to mess with the refs. 15 yds for unshortsmanslike conduct, 15 for cussing the ref, and 15 for repeating the cussing thing. Kid spent the rest of the game on the bench, well deserved. District championship game so emotions were very high. FUN game to watch! Just good old fashioned hard nosed football! It was GREAT!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote