View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #6
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Step it up, Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'd like them to run up the score in the 1st half and give TJ some playing time in the 2nd half. He didn't look all that sharp in pre-season and he needs the reps.
It seems like everyone says that every week, yet it never happens.

Before last season, Kubiak didn't like to take his guy out for any reason. That's how I knew Schaub was hurt when Lienart came in during the Tampa Bay blow out.

The only time I have seen Kubiak put a backup in was during the beatdown GB gave us. I think he was making a statement there.

So, I don't expect to see Yates at all.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote