View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #22
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sharpton Activated; Troy Nolan Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
So you're at the practices? Since Sharpton has been working out with the team I'm pretty sure he's been in the mix somehow.

Nolan wasn't even active last week. Not sure what the love fest for him is about. Since it's the defensive side of the ball I'll assume this is Wade's call and I'll take his word on it.
Well, no I'm not at the practices, it's just an assumption. Normally, when you have players on a team, you prepare with them, even if they don't play. I'd have to at least assume that Nolan was able to work out more, but I do know Sharpton has been working out with the team.

If you read the rest of my comment, you'll know I'm not really upset with it. Just weird that they did it so close to gameday, as opposed to using the last week on Sharpton's PUP. But, you said it best. Wade's call. In Wade we trust.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote