View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #33
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
(my contention is that because of our weak schedule, we'll probably win 12+ games this season).
Hmmmm i dont think our schedule has been weak, yeah it sure did before the start of the season. We went to denver and won, we stomped the ravens, we went to chicago and won, we beat the dolphins handily and they havent been as bad as advertised, sure the jets suck but we still went to their house and beat them by multiple scores.

I def dont give credit to this seasons success to an easy schedule.
It was just my opinion, I understand if you don't agree. I'm not owing our success to an easy schedule. I believe we are a 10 win team give or take 2 games. I realistically expect this team to win between 8 & 12 games. Because of the strength of the AFC South, I wouldn't be surprised if we win more than 12.