View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #19
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Jax 11/18

Procter & Gamble sent me a bunch of their products to give away. So I'll be swinging by Blue Crew early with a suitcase full of stuff.

Lots of body cleaning sorts of products--not saying y'all stink or anything. (Though I'm not bringing anything that would deal with the infamous phantom pharter).