View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #42
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Give me a break. Players and other teams have been complaining about Reliant for years.
Yep - that's some damn solid evidence. I concede!

The closest thing I can recall to a "first-hand" account (On this board anyway) was a second-hand account by Double Barrel, who's son has played on Reliant's turf fairly recently as a member of a area college team (I want to say SHSU, but it might be SFA or another one). He passed on positive comments regarding the field.