View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #37
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87732 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Have you ever played on the field at Reliant? If you haven't, how can you complain about something that you haven't experienced? Your argument makes no sense.

The reason some of us have complained about the field is because there's proof that the field is a problem. No, I haven't played on Reliant, either, but, there's a lot of solid evidence that the field is a mess.

As for Hartmann: He's going to lose. I'm not an attorney, but a buddy is, and I've learned a lot about how lawyers think. The field at Reliant is a mess, yes, but there's a certain amount of risk involved with Brett's profession, and he knew that when he chose to become a football player.
I haven't, and I haven't expressed any personal viewpoints regarding field quality.

I have posted results of NFL player polls that rated the field quality in the upper half of NFL's natural grass surfaces and expressed a far greater level of confidence in that evidence than the comments of those who say it looks bad on television or from their seat in Reliant.