View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #36
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29231 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Hartmanns back with vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Well, one reason might be that Welker, Tate, and Andre all recovered from their injuries, and they lost zero salary while they were in the process of that recovery. That is to say there's absolutely no way they could show damages.

I think this is a longshot lawsuit. I'm actually one of the folks here who's never complained about the field, and believe that most of those that do are talking about something they know next to nothing about (or parroting those folks), but Welker and Tate's circumstances are completely different than what Hartmann is claiming.
Have you ever played on the field at Reliant? If you haven't, how can you complain about something that you haven't experienced? Your argument makes no sense.

The reason some of us have complained about the field is because there's proof that the field is a problem. No, I haven't played on Reliant, either, but, there's a lot of solid evidence that the field is a mess.

As for Hartmann: He's going to lose. I'm not an attorney, but a buddy is, and I've learned a lot about how lawyers think. The field at Reliant is a mess, yes, but there's a certain amount of risk involved with Brett's profession, and he knew that when he chose to become a football player.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote