View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #26
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

Here's how bad it got for me:

In 2006, my buddies and I had just taken the tailgating truck out of storage to get it ready for the first preseason game. We struck up a conversation about how the Texans would do this year. Coming off the 2-14 season, we'd had a very nice draft and I was very hopeful for the team but I knew our latest draft class that included Mario, Demeco, Spencer and Winston would take some time to get up to speed. My comment to the conversations was

"I don't think we'll be any good this year but I like our direction, especially the two new tackles. Winston is a beast."

I had written off a complete year before it had even started. Realistic, but sad.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote