View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #20
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172541 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
If you sit through every single game all year you can see the "character" of the team. The Texans character for many years was that of a loser. Last year they began to change, this year they ARE changed. In years pasts, I always seemed to wait and hope they wouldn't blow it as they usually did, and was happy when they didn't. It's just the opposite now for me. I don't hope they'll win, I expect them to. It's nice to feel that way for a change.
I submit the loser attitude began to change before last year. When they were still playing hard, in Dec., just to make it to 8-8... that's not a loser attitude. Losers would have mailed it in and just showed up to collect their game checks. They stopped doing that before 2010.

Last year they started to realize they could play with ANY team. This year they know, if they play their kind of football, they can whip any team. But Kubiak has them grounded enough that they know if they don't play their kind of football, they can lose any given Sunday. Keeps 'em hungry.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote