View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #18
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
This^^^^!

My lowest point in Texan history was the year VY ran in for a TD and 80% of our fans went balistic! That day will be FOREVER etched in my brain as one of the worst days of all. I was stunned, so sad I bawled my eyes out, heartbroken for our team who had to witness our fans screaming for the other team, or for VY, all the same to me. I went home wondering if I ever wanted to go back, and if I wanted to be a part of a fanbase like that. I truly thought about giving it up for good. My mantra has always been, went it ceases to be fun, I am done. BUT, it wasn't the TEAM that let me down that day, it was the fans. Football is a GAME, ya win some, ya lose some, but, ya never give up HOPE!
I'm with you on this one. I was never so pissed in my life.
This pissed me off even more than when Renfro was gipped out of the TD against the Steelers or when the Bills came back to beat us in that playoff game. Those were bad breaks. This was the home fanbase turning on the home team. Still pisses me off just to think about it.
I just wanted to all of 'em.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote