View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012   #17
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 201178 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Were we ever like this ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Well maybe i am to big of a homer, i have never went in to any game expecting us to lose. i have always expected a win, sure aliens might of had to come down and abduct the other teams entire roster. BUt i had faith it would happen
If you sit through every single game all year you can see the "character" of the team. The Texans character for many years was that of a loser. Last year they began to change, this year they ARE changed. In years pasts, I always seemed to wait and hope they wouldn't blow it as they usually did, and was happy when they didn't. It's just the opposite now for me. I don't hope they'll win, I expect them to. It's nice to feel that way for a change.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote